Stadium Event Parking at the Forum!
The following guidelines will be strictly enforced:
- No tailgating of any kind.
- One vehicle per parking pass only.
- Parking spots are sold and parked on a first-come, first-served basis. There is NO saving spots for others.
- Guests are not allowed to hang out in the lot during the event. After the 30 minute mark of the event starting, they either need to go to the game or clear out of the lot.
- The distribution of promotional items, flyers, handbills or other printed materials is not permitted without written permission from the Forum. In addition, vending, peddling or the distribution of product samples is not allowed.
The following are prohibited items and/or activities per the city ordinance:
- ALL Tailgating equipment- grills, tables, lounge chairs, etc
- Overnight parking
- Drinking games
- Glass containers- All drinks must be in plastic or non-breakable cups or cans
- Any cooking
- Open fire or flames
- Megaphones, airhorns and other noise making devices
- Sale of food or beverage items
- Sale of items or soliciting of any promotional or marketing activities
Forum Entertainment LLC is not responsible for theft, damage, loss of vehicles or items contained within the vehicle while parked on the premises. Damage or theft to any vehicle is the sole responsibility of the vehicle’s owner. Please do not leave any valuables inside the vehicle or within view. Any incident involving auto damage, break-ins, theft or loss of vehicles or items contained inside vehicles should be reported to the Inglewood Police Department at 310-412-5210 or by dialing 911.