- This event has passed.
Please be advised that The Strokes concert at the Forum has been postponed until October 27, 2021. Your ticket will be valid for the newly rescheduled date.
Terrace: 5:00PM | Doors: 6:30PM | Event: 7:30PM
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR EVENT
In attending the event you certify and attest that you and all individuals in your party attending the event will follow the below regulations:
- All fans must have received a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours before entry to the facility or be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) and provide proof of vaccination; i.e. original vaccination card or a digital/photo copy of vaccination card. Fans will be required to provide proof of negative test result or proof of vaccination to staff prior to entering the venue.
- Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours before entry to the facility and will provide proof of negative test result to staff prior to entering the venue.
- Unvaccinated fans over 12 years old with a valid medical restriction and/or medical reason will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours before entry to the facility, and will provide proof of negative test result to staff prior to entering the venue.
- These confirmations will apply to all members of your party before they are allowed to enter the event and to any users of the tickets purchased by you.
- Starting at 4:30pm on the night of your event, Covid Clinic will be onsite offering rapid testing for $45. Result times may vary, please arrive early.
Prepaid parking is available at the Forum! Reserve your spot.
Carpooling, ride-sharing and public transportation are highly encouraged. Drop-offs are permitted at all entrances.
CLEAR BAG POLICY
To help ensure that Guests can enjoy an unforgettable and safe experience, we encourage Guests to travel light. We welcome Guests to bring:
- Clear bags that are equal to or smaller than 12” x 6” x 12”
- Clear plastic freezer bags that are 1 gallon size or smaller
- Small clutches / wristlets that are 4.5” x 6.5” are permitted and do not need to be clear
- Diaper and medical bags accompanied by the Guest using them
All bags are subject to search.
For the continued health and safety of all Guests and employees, we are cashless. All major credit, debit and mobile payments are accepted throughout the venue. “Cash to Card” conversion kiosks are located within the venue.
Coming in town for the show? Turn your concert experience into a staycation with Hilton. View Special Offers.
Join the conversation about this event on social with the hashtag #StrokesForum.