- This event has passed.
Please be advised that the Phish concert scheduled to take place at the Forum on July 23, 2021 has been postponed until October 24, 2021. Your ticket is valid for the new date and no other action is required.
Parking Lot Opens: 6PM | Terrace: 6PM | Doors: 6:30PM | Event: 8PM
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR EVENT
Please plan to arrive early and allow for extra time for verification. In attending the event you certify and attest that you and all individuals in your party attending the event will follow the below regulations:
- All attendees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) and provide proof of vaccination, or have received a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test within 48 hours prior to entry of the facility. Proof of vaccination may be an original vaccine card, a physical copy of such card, a digital photo of your card or an official digital health record via state or third-party app.
- Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours before entry to the facility and will provide proof of negative test result to staff prior to entering the venue.
- Children under 12 years of age and those who are not able or eligible to be vaccinated may attend if they provide proof of a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test taken within 48-hours prior to entering the venue.
- A photo ID matching the name on your vaccination or test documentation will be required for verification.
- These confirmations will apply to all members of your party before they are allowed to enter the event and to any users of the tickets purchased by you.
- Starting at 4:30pm on the night of your event, Covid Clinic will be onsite offering rapid testing for $45. Result times may vary, please arrive early.
HIGH TRAFFIC ADVISORY: High attendance stadium event will be exiting from 4-6PM in the area. Please plan accordingly. Carpooling, ride-sharing and public transportation are encouraged. Drop-offs are permitted at all entrances. Prepaid parking is available at the Forum! Reserve your spot.
CLEAR BAG POLICY
To help ensure that Guests can enjoy an unforgettable and safe experience, we encourage Guests to travel light. We welcome Guests to bring:
- Clear bags that are equal to or smaller than 12” x 6” x 12”
- Clear plastic freezer bags that are 1 gallon size or smaller
- Small clutches / wristlets that are 4.5” x 6.5” are permitted and do not need to be clear
- Diaper and medical bags accompanied by the Guest using them
All bags are subject to search.
For the continued health and safety of all Guests and employees, we are cashless. All major credit, debit and mobile payments are accepted throughout the venue. “Cash to Card” conversion kiosks are located within the venue.
Coming in town for the show? Turn your concert experience into a staycation with Hilton. View Special Offers.
Join the conversation about this event on social with the hashtag #PhishForum.