- This event has passed.
Please be advised that the Joe Rogan event scheduled to take place at the Forum on November 1, 2020 has been rescheduled to September 11, 2021.
Terrace: 5PM | Doors: 6:30PM | Event: 7:30PM
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR EVENT
In attending the event you certify and attest that you and all individuals in your party attending the event will follow the below regulations:
- All fans must have received a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours before entry to the facility or be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) and provide proof of vaccination; i.e. original vaccination card or a digital/photo copy of vaccination card. Fans will be required to provide proof of negative test result or proof of vaccination to staff prior to entering the venue.
- Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours before entry to the facility and will provide proof of negative test result to staff prior to entering the venue.
- Unvaccinated fans over 12 years old with a valid medical restriction & medical reason will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours before entry to the facility, and will provide proof of negative test result to staff prior to entering the venue.
- These confirmations will apply to all members of your party before they are allowed to enter the event and to any users of the tickets purchased by you.
PHONE FREE EXPERIENCE
This event will be a phone-free experience. Use of phones, smart watches and accessories, will not be permitted in the performance space.
Upon arrival at the venue, all phones, smart watches and accessories will be secured in individual Yondr pouches that will be opened at the end of the event.
Guests maintain possession of their devices at all times, and can access them throughout the event only in designated Phone Use Areas within the venue. All devices will be re-secured in Yondr pouches before returning to the performance space.
All pouches and equipment will be sanitized prior to individual use. The Yondr staff is trained and required to follow safety guidelines and hygiene protocols to practice social distancing, minimal contact and wear required personal protective equipment.
Anyone seen using a device (phone, smart watch or accessories) during the performance will be escorted out of the venue by security. We appreciate your cooperation in creating a phone-free experience.
Carpooling, ride-sharing and public transportation are highly encouraged. Drop-offs are permitted at all entrances.
CLEAR BAG POLICY
To help ensure that Guests can enjoy an unforgettable and safe experience, we encourage Guests to travel light. We welcome Guests to bring:
- Clear bags that are equal to or smaller than 12” x 6” x 12”
- Clear plastic freezer bags that are 1 gallon size or smaller
- Small clutches / wristlets that are 4.5” x 6.5” are permitted and do not need to be clear
- Diaper and medical bags accompanied by the Guest using them
All bags are subject to search.
For the continued health and safety of all Guests and employees, we are cashless. All major credit, debit and mobile payments are accepted throughout the venue. “Cash to Card” conversion kiosks are located within the venue.
Coming in town for the show? Turn your concert experience into a staycation with Hilton. View Special Offers.
Join the conversation about this event on social with the hashtag #JoeRoganForum.